Supplier Partner Program
The Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) is actively seeking Supplier Partners who can deliver a product or service offer that provides advantages and or savings and discounts of the highest quality to our members.
Supplier Partner Benefits
As a Supplier Partner, TIAC is pleased to offer the following additional benefits to Supplier Partners:
- TIAC will provide a contact list of current members who have given approval to receive information or promotional material from Supplier Partners.
Direct to Members/Industry Promotion
- TIAC will provide one (1) introductory announcement of the member offer in the TIAC Talk e-newsletter which is currently circulated in French or English to over 6,000+ qualified travel and tourism industry email addresses;
- TIAC will provide on an on-going basis a sidebar logo listing with hyperlink to member offer in the TIAC Talk e-newsletter (issued first Wednesday of each month);
- TIAC will highlight the member offer (or any upgrade) every six months in the TIAC Talk;
- TIAC will circulate 1 (one) electronic member offer(s) information document/e-flier every 12 months to the membership;
- TIAC will promote the Supplier Partner and offer on its Facebook site.
- In addition to a listing in the member direction, the Supplier Partner will be listed on the TIAC Website under the Supplier Partner Page “Additional Member Benefits”. The listing will business name and logo as well as a brief descriptor of the offer, the advantages or savings and a link to a more detailed webpage on how to contact the Supplier and enjoy the benefit.
Advertising & Exhibit Opportunities
- Provide access to online advertising opportunities and or sponsorship options at the Tourism Congress, our industry leadership conference, and/or Rendez-Vous Canada, Canada’s largest tourism market place;
- Provide exhibitor booth rental space at half cost at the Tourism Congress including one (1) delegate registration;
- Provide pre-approval to participate at Rendez-vous Canada as a National Seller in the Tourism Mall area. This includes an opportunity to book pre-scheduled appointments with Canadian Sellers. (Does not include registration and booth fess or travel cost).
TIAC accepts supplier partnership submission by leading national and international suppliers based on the criteria set out below.
Supplier Partner Program Criteria (Minimum Requirements)
- Must be a National or International Supplier who can provide an equal level of product or service to all TIAC Member in both official languages;
- Must be a paid member of TIAC based on the National Supplier membership rate of $2,200;
- Must provide advantages or significant savings to TIAC’s Members which is exclusive to TIAC Members only – “A member offer that beats your otherwise available offer.”
Further consideration will be given to Supplier Partners who can provide a significant savings to TIAC either through direct operational cost reductions or as a rebate to TIAC on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Submission and Review Process
Prepare and submit a concise detail of your product or service offer. For example a 10% savings on a particular product.
Highlight the advantages, savings or value TIAC Members can expect to receive through this offer and when possible provide comparable data. For example, TIAC Members’ will save on average $200 per month.
Each submission is reviewed on a one-on-one basis and weighed against the value it brings to its membership and the association. TIAC has the sole discretion to accept or reject a partnership.
Once approved TIAC will prepare a one-year contract for review and acceptance and the Supplier will be required to sign a Nondisclosure agreement.
Upon the completion of the first year, the parties will review the success of the partnership and consider an extension.
TIAC will accept submissions via our online application form.
Questions or concerns? Please contact:
Vice-President, Marketing & Member Relations